Team Leader: Philip S. Chandler
Bartlet & Richardes LLP provides a wide range of services to clients involved in or with the construction industry, from suppliers and contractors engaged in the industry on a full time basis, to property owners dealing with members of the industry on a single project basis.
Areas of practice include:
- Advice respecting obligations during a construction project
- Preparing and registering construction liens
- Prosecuting or defending construction lien actions
- Presenting or defending delay claims, impact claims, and extension claims
- Prosecuting or defending construction trust claims
- Processing claims under performance bonds
- Processing claims under labour and material bonds
- Representation in construction mediations and arbitrations
- Prosecuting or defending actions related to defective construction
- Drafting construction contracts and subcontracts
- Review and interpretation of construction contracts and subcontracts
- Advice and document preparation relating to tenders
Members of the firm engaged in the practice of Construction Law include Philip S. Chandler.