Established in 1887

Firm's History

BARTLET & BARTLET

1 December, 1887
Noble A.Bartlet and Alex R. Bartlet establish the firm

CLARKE, BARTLET & BARTLET

1 July, 1892
A. H. Clarke admitted to partnership

CLARKE, COWAN, BARTLET & BARTLET

1 January, 1896
M.K. Cowan admitted to partnership

CLARKE, BARTLET & BARTLET

1906
Mr. Cowan retires from the firm

BARTLET & BARTLET

1 March, 1912
Mr. Clarke retires from the firm
26 December, 1912

Death of Noble A. Bartlet
Walter G. Bartlet admitted to partnership

Bartlet & Richards Law Firm, Windsor

address

Suite 1000 - 374 Ouellette Avenue
Windsor, ON N9A 1A9

phone

519 253 7461

PrintRefer a FriendBookmark Site