- Employment Law
- Labour Relations
- Insurance Litigation
- called to the Bar in 1977
- represented both private and public sector employers in labour relations and employment law matters, including collective bargaining, rights and interest arbitrations, wrongful dismissal actions, human rights issues, occupational health and safety complaints and numerous related areas.
- has appeared as counsel before various administrative tribunals including both the provincial and federal labour relations boards.
- maintains a specialized litigation practice concentrating on complex commercial, insurance and construction cases both at the trial and appellate levels.
- Essex Law Association since 1977
- Ontario Bar Association since 1977
- Advocates' Society since 1977, Board of Directors (2013-2017)
- Canadian Bar Association
- Associate Chair Ontario Civilian Police Commission
- Vice Chair Health Professions Appeal and Review Board
- Vice Chair Health Services Appeal and Review Board
- member of Licence Appeal Tribunal, Fire Safety Commission and Ontario Parole Board